Friday, October 12, 2007

Yippppeeee Ki Yeah it is Friday!!!!!!!!!!!

I am so glad it is finally Friday! Boobs is coming to town! I am excited I miss the shit out of my party girl! This weekend should be a little laid back even though Boobs is coming into town. Theresa, Seany, Shell & Tommy are leaving tomorrow for the UW game. Have fun gang! Paula is going to Deadwood, spoiled rotten little lass! Have fun cruising in the Vette! Blue Genie & Billy "O" have their children of the corn and have to go to a class for part of tomorrow, and I really got to save up my party energy for next weekend, it is Dorie's birthday and she wants to go out and play HARD! You all better be ready, Butch's here we come! Dorie how old are you going to be? Ha-ha I already know, OLD. Just kiddin you will always be younger then me! Well I guess this weekend maybe with the gang we have left we can met at the Sandbar on Saturday do lunch have a few drinks and kick back? Of course this would be the first weekend Zug Zug Launa doesn't have to work on a Friday night and we are all partied out. So Launa you better make it a plan to go out with us next weekend, we never get to see you shake your money maker! Well love all around, everyone be safe and have a great weekend!

Thought for the day:

Work like you don't need the money, love like you've never been hurt, & dance like you do when nobody's watching!

No comments: