Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Happy Hump Day....

Well today is hump day and I am sick. It started coming on yesterday so I have been popping Zinc like crazy, I wouldn't want to disappoint Dorie on her Birthday out! Dorie is having a great Birthday month so far. She got a new Mustang GT in bright yellow and a new dog, which she named Elvis. Well, gang I hope I feel better by Friday, wouldn't want to ruin my party girl image! ha-ha. I am still waiting on stories from the rest of the crew, come on chicken shits!
Thought for the day:

Always keep your words soft and sweet, just in case you have to
eat them.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know I am a planner and it takes time. I am sorry you are not feeling well. Paula

French Fry said...

I'm sorry you don't feel well either. I'm glad the zinc is helping a little bit today and I'm sure that you will be there to help the birthday girl celebrate her day!
Love ya,
Kelli

Anonymous said...

Hope you get to feeling better soon. Keep taking the Zinc, it really does work well. Blue Genie's dad swears by it. SMOOCHES!!