Monday, October 15, 2007

Monday's Bite!

How was the weekend? Mine was good, Friday night Boobs got into town and Theresa & Sean stopped by to see her and we ended up playing cards and had a really good time. Theresa & Sean were suppose to go to the Wyoming game on Saturday and they didn't end up going. Now I know you two left at a decent hour from my house but instead of going to bed they partied at home until the wee hours of the morning! Naughty! Naughty! Saturday night Tim, Boobs, Launa and I went to Taylor's (Tommy & Shelly's hang out) and threw darts, I just had to try darts out with two good eyes! I threw pretty good and we had a great time. Nice bar! Too bad it is in Evansville. Launa thanks darlin for being such a good designated driver, I love ya girl! Okay now everytime I go out someone comes up and tells me I look just like Karen off Will & Grace, it cracks me up! Gang do I really look like her? Shit I drink like her but Vodka isn't my most favorite! Oh well I guess there is worse I could look like, like the time Tim and I were sitting at the bar at the Moonlight and a guy told me I looked just like Kelly Osbourne! Now I was offended by that one, he kept telling me "I mean that as a compliment, I think she is beautiful." Well now dude I don't see it, and I am already beating myself up constantly cause I have a round face but shit I don't think it is as round as hers! Oh Holy Hell who knows at least I don't look like the bulldog that runs around Taylor's!



We are all going out Friday night for Dorie's birthday and so Tim cleaned my camera out so we can get some good pictures of that night, so here are some good pictures from the weekend before last when we partied at Butch's. Thank you to Billy "O" and her drunken photography we got some good candid pictures of us drunk! Nice picture of me huh, my cigarette is even backwards in my mouth! It was the end of the night so I am entitled right? Billy "O" no lip about me showing pics of you, you look good girl and don't think otherwise 'cause we love you! Enjoy the pictures and tomorrow I will be starting with some stories of dating funnies. Hope everyone's Monday is good, and yes Bobbie I already miss you girl! Kisses all around!
Thought for the day:
You don't have to be a Rock Star to party like one!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry we couldn't make it this weekend, just had too much going on. Next weekend we will be busy as well, since Kelly's brother is coming to town on Thursday and leaving on Sunday. Once we are done with family functions, we will call you all and see what's happening. Love your blog today and love all the pics. I'm suprised any of them came out, since I don't remember any of them. Well I do remember the Moonlight group pic, but my candids were even candid for me. Love the backwards smoke though, that is a true sign of partying like we were ROCKSTARS!!!!!!!

~M~ said...

You did great on the pics, some we were like what the HELL is that? haha I have more I will share with you later. I am bummed that you won't be with us this weekend, so will Dorie. It should be a real party for her birthday. Love ya! M

Anonymous said...

we'll TRY to be there for sure...the only thing we have planned right now is a late lunch on Friday! It's saturday night that there is a family dinner that may take all evening! So hopefully we'll be there at least for a little while, we might even be with my brother and his friend!