Tuesday, October 30, 2007

What would I do with out friends?

Hey everyone! I was going to do a blog on another First, First Kiss but I only got a response from Kelly & Theresa. SO get busy everyone send them to me today lets have fun with it!

Today I am feeling like forgiveness is a good topic for today. I had a disagreement with a friend and it ended up harming other friends involved. I want you all to know as a REAL friend if we ever have a disagreement and we apologize even if we apologize and we ended up agreeing to disagree the friend I am I forgive totally and completly and it will never be a wedge between us. With that being said I just wanted you all to know, I am thankful for each and every one of you for being in my life, and I am richer by knowing you all. The friends I chose to keep are the ones that accept me for who I am and love me exactly the way I am! This blog was started in honor of my friends. So enjoy the pics!



Here is some more pictures of some of my TRUE friends. Love all around!

Thought for today:


Be who you are & say what you feel... Because those that matter.... don't mind... and those that mind..... DON'T MATTER!










Sean & Theresa. Here is TRUE LOVE!








Launa & my love of my life, Timothy Wayne











Stacie, Dd, & Kelly.










Me and Kelly









Stacie & Rachel "gotta love Stacie, she makes pics interesting!"











Dorie Ione














Kelly & Dd







Derrick, Scott & Me









Me & Dd










4 comments:

French Fry said...

Hey Mish,
I feel the same way about you. I love you and feel like we can talk and discuss anything and we don't always have to agree which is what makes you a wonderful friend! I hope you can get whatever disagreement worked out.
Love you,
Kelli

~M~ said...

Thanks Kel you are such a good friend, and if you would send me pics like I have requested girlie I can put you in my blog!

Anonymous said...

I love everything about you Mish! You have been such a wonderful and genuine friend of mine! I thank my lucky stars for friends like you! What I love most about you is your honesty. Don't ever change, I love ya just the way you are! Kel

~M~ said...

thanks Kel that is why I am glad you are my friend, because you have all the qualities I cherish in a friend! Love ya!