Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Things to remember.....

Am I going to live? At this point I am beginning to wonder! As Tim would say this sickness is really knocking my dick in the dirt! I hardly slept last night because all I can seem to do is cough, cough, COUGH! Who in the hell makes cough syrup because it certainly doesn't work! I got so desperate I even tried this home remedy that I read in this email that was going around, you know the one that said to put vicks vapor rub on the bottom of your feet? Well I don't know if the cure was just in my head or if it actually worked but I did stop coughing for the rest of the night. I am working on a six pack at this point too! Man my abs are getting one hell of a work out! Hope all the rest of the gang is well, Kelly I heard you are sick too? Well baby girl I hope you get better and I certainly hope you don't have what I do!!
I read this blog yesterday and this girl that writes the blog got a list of things she was to answer so her friends could get to know her better. Now some of my friends I have known forever so most of these questions I know the answers to because I lived through the experiences with them. But for those of you I have just recently become friends with I thought this would be a really good way for us to get to know each other deeper and for everyone else to get to know you too. I am going to list the questions and I would like all of you to answer them and email them to me and I will post them along with my answers. Now if you are shy then just pick a few and answer them. When I read these yesterday it really got me thinking I even had to dust off some old brain cells to remember the answers to some of these. I know from past experience some of you aren't very good at joining in but I would really like you to reconsider! It is all in fun! Please try to answer them this week, life is short and the way I have been feeling I might not make it to next week! So Here they are:
  1. The first day of school
  2. The first kiss
  3. The first date
  4. The first car
  5. The first time...... (hmmm this one will be interesting)
  6. The first break up
  7. The first real job
  8. The first time to lose a job
  9. The first time in love
  10. The first drink
  11. The first sign of a back bone
  12. The first ambition
  13. The first realization of mortality

Good ones aren't they? I found them to be quite thought provoking. Show me your writing skills, I am very interested in the answers, I love to know everything about people I hold dear so please, please play along. I will post my answers as well! But you all know me I don't have hold back or hang ups with people knowing exactly who I am. Love all around. Hope everyone has an awesome day!

Thought for the day:

If you don't love yourself who will?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Michelle, You really need to go to the doctor. You could have bronchitis, pnuemonia or something. Please go today, you have been sick too long and it is not getting better. Do we need to write the answers in paragraph form or just give the date? Paula

~M~ said...

Hey Paula, I think I am at the end of the sickness really. Thanks for your concern, you are such a good friend. Just email me back my email with your answers after each question. Thanks for joining in I thought this would be fun, they are very thought provoking questions. I am interested to see how people answer each one with their own flare! Mish

Anonymous said...

Not feeling sick at all! Actually my eye is all F____d up! I broke a blood vessel sometime on friday night, and it wasn't getting any better, so I went to the doctor and had it checked out, nothing they can really do! Couldn't see yesterday because of some drops they gave me, so I was forced to take a sick day! It's really gross, all red and shit, and now it is kinda turning yellow! YUCK!!! It was either from all the hard dancing Friday night, or the wild sex Sat. morn! DD says I am grounded now! Boo Hoo :-(

~M~ said...

MEOW little sex kitten! Well hope the eye thing gets better usually that comes from heavy strain, so strange! Must of been one hell of a sex act to blow out an eye vessel!!!!!!