Friday, October 19, 2007

Party Time!!!!!

Well today is Friday and tonight should be a lot of fun! I am still sick so I will doctor myself all day and try to be in party form by tonight! The good news is the whole gang can go! (except Boobs, miss ya girl) Sean & Theresa aren't leaving until Saturday now. WoooooHooooo! We should all be meeting up about 8ish I would assume, and I will bring the camera so prepare to PARTY!!!!! Two birthdays in the house Dorie's was yesterday and Zug Zug's (Launa) is Monday. We don't have to have a reason to party but at least this week we have two really good ones! Launa doesn't usually get to go out with us because she always had to bartend on Friday nights so we will get a first and see Launa shake her money maker! Launa I will take you to lunch Monday anywhere you want to go except well....... SUSHI! EWWWWWW! Well gang until tonight!
Thought for the day:
If you got it flaunt it!

No comments: