Monday, October 29, 2007

Well it is Monday.....

Hey everyone. Well this weekend was fun as last! Stacie threw a great Halloween party and then we all had a good time dancing at Butch's afterwards! Like our group picture? We had a beer winch (Stacie), a bottle of tequila (Can't remember her name, shame on me!), a sexy flapper (Rachel), a naughty librarian (Kelly aka Blue Genie), two biker bitches (Dd aka Billy "O", and me), and Marilyn Monroe (Dorie Ione). I must say Dorie you were an awesome Marilyn! See Marilyn and biker bitch on the right! ha-ha Dorie and I always seem to manage to have fun together! Last weekend was Dorie's birthday so I better throw in some pics of that. Stacie and Rachel (picture on the left) went all out and decorated a cake for Dorie it was quite hilarious! Stacie was really hungry after all the work so see the pic of her licking the frosting off the center piece of Dorie's famous birthday cake! I have so many great pics to share from those two weekends so this blog will be loaded with pics today. Remember everyone to get me your story today about your first kiss! Love all around!



"Stacie, lick it up!" "Girl you rock!" "I just love the shit out of you, you make me laugh!"

Thought for the day:
Life is too short not to have a good time at it!




Stacie you are so hot with your glasses on!!!






My two best friends!





Stacie & Rachel's creation for Dorie's Birthday cake! Perverts! ;0)






The naughty librarian and the two biker bitch's reading a truly inspirational book!





My two sista's! "Love you girls you both ROCK!"



Dorie and the sexy flapper, Rachel. "Rachel you are quite the blast to be around!" "love ya girlie!"


My Hot fucking husband and the naughty librarian!





Pour some sugar on Scott! Ha-ha go Scotty! go Scotty!


That's all folk's let's piggy back it out of here!






3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool Theresa

Anonymous said...

Cool Theresa

Anonymous said...

Cool Theresa