Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Shake it, Shake it, Shake that healthy butt!

Well I can finally write about Saturday! My body has finally healed from dancing my ever livin ASS off! Shake that ass for me, shake that ass for me Come on girl, shake that ass for me, shake that ass for me! Boy that song got us going! Ha-ha!

We started out with a few games of darts and then we ended up going over to the wildest bar in town, Butch’s! I had to put on my leather hat to go to that bar! We had so much fun! I would like to thank you all for a great night! What would I do with out my great friends, Tim, Theresa, Sean, Dorie, Dd, Kelly, Paula, Scott Wesley, Tracy and many others that we met that night or saw out! I certainly didn’t sit down for 5 ½ or so hours we were there and I don’t think any of you did either. I was never short a dance partner! Boy shaking what your momma gave you can actually be a bad thing when you wake up the next morning! My legs, rib cage, and stomach muscles killed me! I even stayed in bed the whole day on Sunday! Did I feel old, I wish I could lie and tell you NO but DAMN did I feel OLD! Well I do it again? Shit ya!

Billy “O” took off with the camera and did some drunken photography it was dark in there so she had to point and shoot and hope for the best! Dd some of those pictures I wasn’t sure what the hell they were! Ha-ha! Don’t worry Timothy Wayne, Billy “O” won’t be taking over your profession any time soon! (You know I love ya crazy girl!) Dorie and Kelly (Blue Genie) shit you girls danced your asses off and mine as well! Scott never disappointed us either the rounds of Jager kept on a commin! Shit sometimes I wished I didn’t introduce that drink to him! Did you all see Scott shakin his cowboy ass with me to play that funky music white boy? Well he was having a good time and I think his cowboy hat had made it on the head of every girl in the place! Tim and Paula should I be worried? Every time the song Follow Me by Uncle Kracker comes on, those two are dancing together. Do you all know the lyrics? Ha-ha. Tim has really come around to the dancing when we were younger he would barely dance and now, he is out there every song with me, and sometimes I have to pass him to one of you girls to catch my breath! Gotta love a man that likes to dance! As for the pics from this night I will get to them hopefully soon, with my schedule I don't even get to sit down until 9 at night let alone down load pictures! I promise I will have them at least for next week!

Theresa and Paula I have to thank you for a wonderful Saturday day too! Theresa finally tried on her first wedding dress since being proposed to! Did she look beautiful? Hell yes! Theresa looked like she was going to have a heart attack after browsing through books of flowers and gowns; she said to me “Can you imagine me on the day when I am this nervous now?” Well there is true love for you! Theresa we will be doing plenty of more wedding planning and I know for a fact you will try on every wedding dress from here to Colorado and funny thing is so will Paula! Ha-ha Paula you make me smile! Theresa on the journey to picking out your dress we will have to find Paula that perfect tiara. Theresa, sweetheart you will be the most beautiful bride! You will be so sick of me taking pictures by the time the wedding is here, but oh well won’t the album of The Journey be just magical! To all my friends thanks again for all the memories!

Thought for the day:

A dream you dream alone is only a dream, a dream you dream together is reality. John Lennon~

No comments: