Thursday, October 18, 2007

Happy Birthday Dorie!!!!!!

Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday dear Dorie, happy birthday to you! (wow what a pic of me and Dorie I think I was a little drunk!)
Like I said before Dorie and I go way back. She is a great friend and I adore her. So everyone join me in wishing Dorie a Happy Birthday! Dorie has probably been driving that Mustang around, don't be getting any speeding tickets, Dorie Ione. Well Dorie I am on my road to recovery so I hope I feel well enough to really have fun tomorrow night. Most of the gang won't be there, dammit! Theresa & Sean are going to Denver to see Denver & Pittsburgh play. Should be a good game, Theresa is for Denver and Sean is for Pittsburgh and I am sure Denver will disappoint they seem to have that theme going this year. Dd and Kelly have family in town. So Tim, Launa, probably Paula and I will be coming and I'm sure we will have a good time! Dorie just called which one of you guys gave her a surprise birthday card? Something about a crack whore? ha-ha too funny! No Dorie this time it wasn't me I fessed up to the Corn fairy but I didn't pull this one, promise! Dorie I hope your birthday is awesome and I truly look forward to getting wild with you tomorrow night! I will bring the camera and show the rest of the gang all the fun they missed out on! UPDATE: BILLY "O" & BLUE GENIE MADE ARRANGEMENTS TO BE AT DORIE'S PARTY! ROCK ON!!!!
Thought for the day:

Drive carefully. It's not only cars that can be recalled by
their maker.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

UPDATE!!! Attention all - DD and Kelly WILL be making the birthday party!!! Arrangements have been made to plan all family functions around Dorie's Birthday! YEAH! The agenda for Friday night is PARTY, PARTY, PARTY! Extras may be in attendance as well!

Anonymous said...

read your email mish!