Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Once was blind but now I see......

(3 posts in a day!) This is a day that I will remember for the rest of my life! I cried all the way to work, I can see! A long time of struggle, pain and 10 years of being blind I can actually see out of my right eye on this very day! What a blessing, something I will NEVER take for granted. I had the hardest time leaving my house at lunch after getting my contact. I was actually scrubbing walls and base boards that I could see were dirty. Holy HELL I thought I was a great house keeper someone should of told me! ha-ha. Wow to read road signs, license plates and to see everything that I didn't realize I was missing. Everything is so shinny! At this point in time I feel like one of luckiest persons alive the gift that has been given to me makes me feel so overwhelmed with emotions.

Please see the video feed on the lower part of the blog, Amazing Grace is timeless and Leann Rimes can sing it so beautifully!

6 comments:

French Fry said...

Oh that is so wonderful! I'm so very excited for you. Yeah! You can see. Wow it is a miracle and you have made each of us a little more aware of things we do take for granted. Congrats Michelle!
Love ya,
Kelli

~M~ said...

Thanks Kelli, it is truly amazing I feels so overwhelmed with gratitude and can hardly wait to try out things I have missed out on because of my poor eye sight. Pool & bowling! I have never tried darts with two eyes before either so that will be something new! My depth perception is back and that is just so weird! ha-ha

Anonymous said...

hi Mish and French Fry! Mish i am SO happy for you! Seeing life in a whole new way is FANTASTIC! I know you will enjoy your sight seeing for sure! Look into the eyes of those you love and MORE!!

~M~ said...

Thanks Blue Genie! Wow you know I just can't get over it, I was just outside because I really am amazed on what I couldn't see before! Thanks for the encouragement! Love ya! Mish

Anonymous said...

That is fabulous news! See you tomorrow. Paula

~M~ said...

Paula I am so glad you posted a comment! M