Thursday, January 3, 2008

Wii would like to play.....

Well my daughter, Randi has been bugging me for a Wii and she wasn't on her own so has Tim. So last night I caved. Randi has been calling every store in town for two days and she was elated that Target got several in. So after work Tim and I ran up to Target and bought the famous game system that has been sold out for two Christmas's in a row due to its popularity. Now some of you know I LOVE to play games, Tim and I have been known to sit and play our PS2 all day on occasion. So I was a little intrigued by this new game system. First we started off with bowling, that was fun. I use to bowl a lot and it was so realistic it was like really bowling. Tim kicked my ass the first time ever in bowling! He said he wished he was that good in real life! and Then we moved on to boxing now that was a work out!!!!! If you don't know what a Wii is it is more of an interactive game system where you hold the controllers in your hand but you have to do the actual movement that it requires to do the action on screen. This is not a game system for the faint of heart! So I was boxing my ass off and when I got to my 10th opponent I couldn't go on any further I was POOPED! Wow who needs aerobics? Tim was quite impressed with my Wii boxing ability I knocked out every opponent they gave me and most of them in the first round! Wow that made me feel like quite the fighter let me tell you! So then it was Tim's turn can you believe I was a better boxer then Tim? Well I was the Wii boxer beat Tim. So instead of maybe playing cards one night we will play Wii! We are going to get another controller tonight so then I can fight someone other then the computer opponent. Tim better look out! So is anyone ready for the challenge? Exercise can be fun! ha-ha! Love all around!
Thought for the day:
I've learned that I still have a lot to learn." "I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bring it on Sista!!!!

Anonymous said...

That sounds like a challenge to me! =)

~M~ said...

LOL okay we will get this set up! We will have soooooo much fun with this! Ha-ha something new to do. Get drunk and play Wii!!!