Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Life is good.....

The Garrett's & Cinderella's Castle



Hi everyone Tim downloaded the Disney pics for me this morning. Looking over them I realized I was too busy gawking at everything I really didn't take that many pictures! Here are some for everyone to see. Love all around.



Thought for the day:
Do what you love & love what you do!
Snow White & Dopey isn't she beautiful she is my favorite Disney girl


The Moore's
The greatest Roller Coaster!
Laurie after being stuck on the roller coaster!

My Brookie and my niece Ashley

The swings in an orange!


Me and all the kids


The Christmas tree in Downtown Disney




The steam boat in Disney


Bob my brother in law in his Shreck 4-D glasses

My baby in his
Laurie, Randi & Ashley freezing their ass's off in Universal Studios diner




Entering Universal Studios


Monster's Inc.



My beautiful girls





The Haunted House "The Nightmare Before Christmas!"



Entering the temple of doom!





The Rain Forest Cafe' 2 hour wait to get in!


Well Guess Who?











































































































3 comments:

French Fry said...

Great pics! I looks like you had a wonderful time! I'm so glad your back though!
Love ya,
Kelli

~M~ said...

Thanks we did have a great time. I will do this again! Loved every minute of this vacation. I will even go on that Roller Coaster again! Love ya

Anonymous said...

HaHa...next time I bet you all pack a jacket! ;-)