Monday, January 21, 2008

Blue Monday......

So this morning I was listening to the news while I put on my makeup and they said today is Blue Monday. Blue Monday is suppose to be the most depressing day of the year. They say the reason is because by this third week of January people feel depressed about Winter, not starting their new years resolutions or failing them and they suffer from after the Holiday blues. Well so now I have a reason to have a bad day because to be honest my Monday has been a little blue! I think I am getting sick and you know what I am sick of Winter!!!!!! LOL This weekend was fun, Friday night Dorie calls and pretty much begs me to have a couple of drinks with her, now the key word in this sentence is a COUPLE which means two right? Well I cave in I really didn't feel like going and Theresa and I are getting up early the next day to do the Wedding Dress shopping. So when all is said and done Dorie has a couple and she goes home and there we are there until 11:30! It was fun and I am glad I did go but I wasn't looking forward to getting up early. I am up and ready by 8 am and Theresa who promised throughout Friday night that she would still be ready by 9:30 am finally showed up to get me for the days dress shopping at damn near 11:00 o'clock! Bad Girl! Even though we got a late start and the bridal shop was packed we got a lot accomplished. She may not have found the ONE but she certainly narrowed it down to the most flattering style of dress. We had a good time and a good lunch and we certainly got done what we intended too. So when we go down to Denver at least we know the style so that will help on the search for the ONE. They say when you find the ONE you will feel it at the pit of your stomach. I don't think Theresa has had that over powering feeling yet so I am excited to go to Denver. Saturday after Theresa dropped me back off at the house Tim and I had the house to ourselves so we had a nice evening at home and got up Sunday morning and had breakfast together and then later went to the Moonlight to watch the game with Bobbie, Steve, Dd & Kelly. So all in all we had a good weekend and I hope all of you did as well!!!!! Oh sorry Paula about those Packers!!!
Thought for the day:
One thing I can give and still keep: my word.

No comments: