Thursday, January 24, 2008

Happy Home Owners!


Congratulations Dd & Kelly or what I more fondly call you Billy "O" & Blue Genie! We are all excited to see your new home. I bet you are excited to be painting this weekend? Ha-ha. I know moving sucks but just think this is your last time doing it I think you two finally found your permanent home!!!!!! Well you know where to find me when you need my help and I am totally excited when the time comes to plan you open house! Can you say PARTY? Ha-ha! Seany is having surgery today on his knee so let's keep him in our thoughts. Love all around!!!!
Thought for the day:
"Worry looks around, sorry looks back, Faith looks up."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

DEFINATELY OUR LAST TIME MOVING... for quite awhile at least. When we are old and crippled we might want to re-think all the stairs we have. HaHa! love you all ;-)

French Fry said...

Yeah! Best wishes for your new home. I'd love to come to the open house and actually meet everyone that I know so much about!
Thanks Mish,
Love ya,
Kelli