Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Silver Tongue....

Hello all sorry I am late posting. My daughter's are both having trouble with persons in charge at school so I had to send of an email and call a teacher. What is up with these teachers that they don't get they are there to build self esteem not demolish it? So my silver tongue is in use today and all of you know when I get mad to look out. I often wonder to myself do these people know who they are fucking with? Don't fuck with my kid that is for sure!!!!! So my day has been overwhelmed with the situations at hand. I hope you all have a good day!

Thought for the day:

I have learned you are responsible for what you do unless you are a celebrity!

1 comment:

French Fry said...

I'm so sorry that teacher/coach decided to not treat your kid fairly! He obviously had no idea who he was dealing with! Hang in there honey we love you!