Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Spring Where Are YOU?!?

Hello all well I am fighting not to get the cold/flu shit that is going around. I have been using Airborne since yesterday and today I actually felt better then yesterday and my energy level is up. My daughter Brookie just had to come home from school so yippee here is goes around the family for the second time! I am just done with winter, high heating bills, fucking wind, and the cold & flu season! I want the warm sun, patio parties and outdoor fun! So this weekend I bet The Garrett's will be out of commission needing time for rest and recoperate the sick! Water aerobics was a work out last night ran a mile in the water as fast as you could manage! Wow I was tired! What was worse is going out in the 8 degrees below zero weather after class! Shit it was cold last night!!!! Dd & Kelly close on their new house tomorrow woooooohooooo! I am so excited for you two new home owners!!!! Well not much to report so love all around!!!!!
Thought for the day:
I have learned no matter how much I care, some people are just assholes!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

See what happens when you come out with DD and I...I get you sick!! Sorry :-( I absolutely love your thought of the day today, It is so true, there are some people that you just can't help!!! i hope you all get well! Love ya!

~M~ said...

thanks I loved that thought for the day too it made me laugh! love ya back!

Anonymous said...

IT WASN'T ME!!!