Thursday, January 10, 2008

Is it only Thursday?!?

Damn this week is going slow! Maybe it is because it is the first 5 day week I have worked in a while. Water aerobics was quite the work out last night I got out of the pool feeling like an over done spaghetti noodle and from the ab work out I felt like I had been kicked in the stomach! I keep reminding myself this will all be worth the results! When I got home my great husband had dinner ready that I ate only partially and quickly because I got asked for cocktails and I was so ready! Of course I had to do something with the pool soaked hair, who would want to go to the bar looking like a drowned rat? Thanks Theresa, Sean and Launa for the laughs I had a great time with you all last night! Of course today I am feeling a little tired and have a slight headache but my husband brightened my mood. How? Well ever since we got these new phones with camera's we have been having fun taking pics and sending them back and forth. Sunday I got a pic of Tim's hmmmm how should I say it...... his rock hard wee wee with the text he was thinking of me. Then this morning I get to work and I get a pic of a soft wee wee saying "The Morning After". I guess that doesn't leave much room to the imagination you probably all figured out what we did after cocktails! Ha-ha. No wonder I was so hungry this morning I worked out hard and then worked out some more! I think I actually feel skinner today just from yesterday's activities! Ha-ha I bet the sex I had actually burned more calories then my water aerobics class hmmmmmm sex.... fun.... burn calories. Now that is a the kinda work out I am talking about! Ha-ha. Well have a good day I better stop putting everyone's mind in the gutter this early in the morning!!!! Love all around!
Thought for the day:
You can't always get what you want but if you try sometimes you might find you get what you need! The Rolling Stones

No comments: