Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Tuesday & Tired!!!

Well water aerobics kicked my butt last night I am just tired! Paula tried our class and I think she liked it. I can't believe I forgot to post a song for the day yesterday! Well not many of you comment so I am not sure if anyone reads anymore or even gives a shit about the song of the day anyhow. Ha-ha. Well not much to blog about today maybe tomorrow will bring something new!

Thought for the day: Life Explained.......

On the first day, God created the dog and said:'Sit all day by the door of your house and bark at anyone who comes inor walks past. For this, I will give you a life span of twenty years.' The dog said: 'That's a long time to be barking. How about only tenyears and I'll give you back the other ten?'So God agreed.On the second day, God created the monkey and said:'Entertain people, do tricks, and make them laugh. For this, I'll giveyou a twenty-year life span.'The monkey said: 'Monkey tricks for twenty years? That's a pretty longtime to perform. How about I give you back ten like the Dog did?' And God agreed.On the third day, God created the cow and said:'You must go into the field with the farmer all day long and sufferunder the sun, have calves and give milk to support the farmer's family.For this, I will give you a life span of sixty years.' The cow said: 'That's kind of a tough life you want me to live for sixtyyears. How about twenty and I'll give back the other forty?'And God agreed again.On the fourth day, God created man and said: 'Eat, sleep, play, marry and enjoy your life. For this, I'll give youtwenty years.'But man said: 'Only twenty years? Could you possibly give me mytwenty,the forty the cow gave back, the ten the monkey gave back, andthe ten the dog gave back; that makes eighty, okay?''Okay,' said God, 'You asked for it.'So that is why for our first twenty years we eat, sleep, play and enjoyourselves. For the next forty years we slave in the sun to support ourfamily. For the next ten years we do monkey tricks to entertain thegrandchildren. And for the last ten years we sit on the front porch andbark at everyone.Life has now been explained to you.There is no need to thank me for this valuable information. I'm doing itas a public service.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just wanted you to know that I am reading everyday that I am work, but not always able to leave a comment. I try really hard, but time is a major issue at my work right now. THERE IS NONE!!!!! I am still here, just not able to comment as much. SOON we will have a computer at home and we will comment like crazy. Love you sis!!!

~M~ said...

Love ya girlie you and Kelly always comment so I know you are out there but somedays I wonder if anyone else is! LoL

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah, I am here everyday reading your blog. I love the songs you do,mostly because you leave the words...they make me feel dumb though sometimes (like when I think I know the song but then turns out I don't) HaHa! This is the best part of my day Mish, I feel like we get to talk everyday!! Most Fanstastic :-)

Keep writing sista, I love it & you 2!