Monday, January 28, 2008

Rest & Relaxation

I hope everyone had a good weekend. This is the first weekend in a long time that I didn't do anything but the usual grocery shopping & laundry other then that I just relaxed. How about all of you? I am starting to feel like my old self again finally but I still have a touch of it hanging on but you know the weather certainly doesn't help! This is the windiest fucking winter I have seen in a long time even when it snows we get no relief from the wind!!!!! Well Tim finally got my Jeep all put back to normal hopefully it won't be finding any poles anytime soon! Well hope you all have a good week! Love all around........
Thought for the day:
I have learned that you shouldn't compare yourself to others, because they are more screwed up then you think!!

No comments: