Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Hump day....

Hey all. Nothing to exciting about a Wednesday is there? Last night I was a good girl stayed home and went to bed early, shit I have to rest up for water aerobics tonight! Tonight is arm and leg work out and I am sure I will feel like a noodle when I am done! I hope I just look good in the dress Theresa will select for me to wear in her wedding! Talking about Wedding, Theresa, me and her girls will be going down to Colorado the weekend of February 15th to find that perfect dress! I hope the weather stays clear because we are all excited! We are going to hit every dress store we can in a weekends time and I am sure we will find the one. February 13th is my 20th anniversary can you believe it? Makes me feel old ha-ha NOT! Well good day to all! Love all around.

Thought for the day:

The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four persons is suffering from some sort of mental illness. Think of your three best friends - if they're okay, then it's you. (I think I am safe! Judging from the pic above we know who the crazy one is! ha-ha)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

VERY FUNNY



TTWEATTER