Monday, January 7, 2008

The Mii's partied and played!

This weekend was fun. The Wii has been a huge hit and I think we won't be having to take ours to other people's houses to enjoy it because I think everyone is buying one of their own! Talk about exercise! My shoulders hurt so bad from boxing I had to take Advil just to function on Saturday! Am I getting old or what? Friday night we had a ball at Theresa's, throwing darts and playing Wii. It was great having the whole gang there! We hadn't had Paula & Bobbie with us for a while so it was a great time since everyone was there. Pictures? NOPE can you believe it I didn't remember to take my camera! I need to pay attention! ha-ha Shit I still have to post the ones from my Vacation. I will get to those soon I promise! Saturday afternoon we met Scott, Derrick & Paula out for a few drinks at Old Chicago, thanks Scott for the invite & buying the drinks it was fun. Good Bloody Mary's!!!! Bobbie & Steve painted all day so I invited them over for dinner and for them to have some time to kick back after all the work they did all day. Paula was there as well and then Dd and Kel brought the kids over since she promised that the kids could play the Wii. So before we let the kids play all of us adults enjoyed making our own Wii in our likeness. All but Steve, damn if his Mii isn't the nerdiest thing you have seen! ha-ha Steve is always good for a laugh! Sunday we really took it easy. I was tired from a big weekend and a lack of sleep. We did finally have our Christmas dinner though since we missed out on that this Christmas. So all in all it was a great weekend. Here is to great friends! CHEERS!!!! Love all around!
Thought for the day:
God determines who walks into your life....it's up to you to decide who you let walk away, who you let stay, and who you refuse to let go."

No comments: