Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Tuesday what is exciting about a Tuesday?

Nothing exciting about a Tuesday that is for sure. I guess winter is here, yuck! I am still waiting for some of your stories about the first date, so come on everyone let's get creative that will give us something fun to read on the blog! Like I said this weekend was fun and everyone enjoyed Kelly's birthday party, I was sad that Boobs didn't make it in town to celebrate with us! Bobbie did get her own place though and she is totally excited! Bobbie we miss you girl, hopefully you can come visit soon. Maybe you can swing a trip down for Thanksgiving I will feed ya, and Hell that Saturday we are planning to go out in celebration of Theresa's and Paula's birthdays! Girls what do you want to do for the celebration? Let me know! My camera certainly is getting more use since starting this blog, we all seem to want to pull it out now when we are having fun. I love the memories we have been capturing. This blog has really given me the opportunity of making a diary of all the fun we have had. Here are a couple of pictures of Billy "O" & Seany comparing their "guns"! Too funny! My friends certainly know how to have a good time. I am looking forward to making many more memories! Life is good and why not document it! Love all around!

Thought for the day:

Don't judge a person by their relatives!







"Michelle, am I drunk yet?









"Dd don't you just love Jager?"










Theresa just loves my Timothy Wayne!










"LOVE, aint it grand!"














"Come on Timothy Wayne, kiss my new piglet pen!"








"Say Cheese, Zug Zug!"










And the band played on!
Kelly loved her new toys she got for her birthday!

No comments: