Monday, November 26, 2007

Monday again!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving. It was nice to have the time off, I did a lot of relaxing that is for sure! Bobbie came for a couple days and it was really nice having some time to spend with her. Other then that not much went on exciting. Tim and I actually just relaxed and spent some alone time, we even took in a movie. 3 10 to Yuma was an excellent movie I highly recommend it. Us girls did play some cards on Thanksgiving night and had a few laughs and I will have to share those another day! Payroll Monday's kick my ass! Love all around! Oh and Theresa good luck at your first day at your new job!
Thought for the day:
The happiest of people don't necessarily have the best of everything; they just make the most of everything that comes along their way.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good Luck 2day, BIRDIE!!! LOL!!!