Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Crazy Bitch?

She wears the sign tattooed permanently on her body and she still questions "Am I a Crazy Bitch? " Hell yes Theresa you are my little Birdie! When you started hanging with me your sanity did come into question don't you know? But we sure have fun though! Crazy is as Crazy does! Birdie says there is payback coming for the pics I used yesterday. ha-ha! I think I had some major help on this one, so as a collective group Birdie is going to get us! Bring it on Birdie remember who always has the camera! Better load up on some bird seed to keep up with me! You know my blog is all in fun and besides it would be so boring if we didn't have some really good pics to laugh at.
Shelly emailed me and wanted to put out a prayer for the Washington Redskins player that was shot. His name was Sean Taylor and it was Shelly's favorite player and team. She was broken hearted about his death and I told her I would mention him for her.
Thought for the day:
Life is like a box of chocolates you never know what you are going to get!

2 comments:

French Fry said...

I to was shocked when I heard of his passing. During the Monday night game the announcers made it sound like he was doing well and would recover so when I heard Tuesday morning that he had passed away I was shocked! Sad.
I can't wait to hear about the retaliation for the pics from yesterday! Should be good!
Love ya,
Kelli

~M~ said...

no retaliation will be done, Theresa knows I am to fast for her! ha-ha Just like I said who always has the camera? Hmmmm I am so fucking smart! *wink*