Tuesday, November 27, 2007

This song is so fitting of how I feel today!!!!

Gwen Stefani
Hollaback Girl

Uh huh, this is my shit
All the girls stomp your feet like this

A few times I've been around that track
So it's not just gonna to happen like that
Because I ain't no hollaback girl
I ain't no hollaback girl
Ooooh ooh, this my shit, this my shit

I heard that you were talking shit
And you didn't think that I would hear it
People hear you talking like that, getting everybody fired up
So I'm ready to attack, gonna take you out
That's right, put your pom-poms down, getting everybody fired up

A few times I've been around that track
So it's not just gonna to happen like that
Because I ain't no hollaback girl
I ain't no hollaback girl
Ooooh ooh, this my shit, this my shit

So that's right dude, meet me at the bleachers
No principals,no student-teachers
All the boys want to be the winner, but there can only be one
So I'm gonna fight, gonna give it my all
Gonna make you fall, gonna sock it to you
That's right I'm the last one standing, another one bites the dust

A few times I've been around that track
So it's not just gonna to happen like that
Because I ain't no hollaback girl
I ain't no hollaback girl
Ooooh ooh, this my shit, this my shit

Let me hear you say this shit is bananasB-A-N-A-N-A-S
(This shit is bananas)(B-A-N-A-N-A-S)

A few times I've been around that track
So it's not just gonna to happen like that
Because I ain't no hollaback girl
I ain't no hollaback girl
Ooooh ooh, this my shit, this my shit

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay, I will behave, for now. Good song chose. I must be good, because everyone is starting to wonder what is wrong with me today. I really do think my sugar levels are messed up today, or Kelly put something in my lunch. Hope you all have a great Tuesday!! Can't wait for Bobby to get busy and send the pics. I'm sure we will all laugh out loud, AGAIN!!!!!!!!! Shhhhh!!!! Love you Jolly Rancher!!! XOXOXOXO

~M~ said...

Ya Bobbie where the HELL are you girlie you told me I would get those pics this morning! I am sure Birdie isn't as excited to see them as we are!!!!!!!! But Birdie darlin we love ya even when you are drunk and silly! by the way I am the cherry jolly rancher!!! ha-ha

~M~ said...

ha-ha I can be a cherry if I want to, YOU IS NOT THE BOSS OF ME, Blue Genie! haha

~M~ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Thank God we are not drinking today. We would get in so much trouble.

Anonymous said...

LOTS AND LOTS of trouble for sure! but wouldn't it be fun! Our fridge is packed Billy O ;)

~M~ said...

too bad it wasn't later in the week then we could all get trashed tonight! But you know I couldn't make it 3 more works days if I did it tonight! So maybe Thursday? hmmmm have to see if Tim is game!

~M~ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Its okay Jolly Rancher, I was getting the double yuckin clicker earlier because I was impatient too. So don't feel bad, I'm right there with you sista.

Anonymous said...

Maybe we can get together for a game of cards on Thursday.?? It's cheaper at home. I told Kelly last night that we should try to stay in as much as possible. She said that I would cave way before her.

Anonymous said...

she will! Me, I am a home body, she will only survive for so long and then she will say that she needs to go out and get out of the house! She'll want new scenery after so long!

~M~ said...

haha we will see what is going on then, hey girlies, pictures coming soon Bobbie Jo is sending them now!!!!!

Anonymous said...

SWEET!!!