Friday, November 2, 2007

TGIFF Thank Gosh It's Fucking Friday!!!!

Well the weekend is finally here! Today I am taking 1/2 of a day off just because. Just because I am sick of working! I turned in a request for the afternoon off to Scott and he said why do you need the afternoon off and I said "'cause I am sick of this fucking place!". Needless to say he gave it to me off. ha-ha! Sometimes I just need a break from the everyday so I am really looking forward to this weekend. I hope my girl Theresa gets better, because tomorrow we are going to get our nails done and then go try on some wedding dresses. I am so stoked to see my two best friends marry one another, if you don't have this on your calendar get it written down, June 21st 2008! Tomorrow is also my little Blue Genie's birthday! Billy "O" & Blue Genie thanks for last night I needed that, I had a very stressful day yesterday and you girls always seem to brighten my spirits! I think it has been about 6 months since you girls have come in to my life as best friends instead of just acquaintances and I have cherished every single month since then! You two have added so much more to my life, I love ya girls and so does Tim! Well Billy "O" my lighter still works thanks to your experience in "blowing" ha-ha, I can't believe I made a basket in that guys pitcher of beer with my lighter! Lucky he was too drunk to be pissed about it! Who knows why I do half the shit I do but it usually turns out okay! Right? Well Peeps love all around! And Blue Genie here is to you, "Happy Birthday to You! Happy Birthday to You! Happy Birthday dear Kelly, Happy Birthday to YOU!" Kelly I wish you all the happiness in the world 'cause girl you deserve it!


Thought for the day:
Life is a journey. It's NOT a guided tour. So don't miss the ride.... YOU don't get a second shot at it!

No comments: