Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Hump day!



Hey everyone! Well I guess it is a good thing that I can't party this weekend because I am still sick! Going on a month now! I will feel better for a few days and then the shit comes back again. I am so sick of being sick! Bobbie is coming for Thanksgiving! I am so fucking excited!!!!! Everyone please pray the weather is perfect so she can be here. I know all of you miss her as bad as I do! So Thanksgiving Thursday we all need to go out that night, she is only here until Friday. Hopefully most of you are off on Friday? Well if not we will go out a short time at least. Well I hope all of you have a good day, and Love all around!

Thought for the day:

Be yourself and enjoy life. Stop worrying about everyone else's ass and you'll be a lot happier and live longer!

No comments: