Wednesday, November 28, 2007

An all time favorite song!!!!

CRAZY BITCH
Buckcherry
Why you might ask did it take me so long to post a song that inspired even my tattoo? Because I was holding it and making sure the time was right to post it. Thanks to Paula for giving me this CD and discovering this song even before it hit the radio waves. This song fucking rocks!
Here is a pic of the tattoo on Theresa. Isn't the art work fantastic?
Theresa hope you don't mind babe it was the best pic I had of our tattoo we both have!
Here are the lyrics!
Break me down, you got a lovely face going to your place now you got to freak me out
Scream so loud, getting fucking laid you want me to stay but I got to make my way
Hey! You're a crazy bitch but you fuck so good
I'm on top of it
When I dream I'm doing you all night scratches all down my back to keep me right on

Take it off, the paper is your game jump in bed with fame another one night paid in full
You're so fine, It won't be a loss cashing in the rocks just to get you face to face

[Chorus]
Get the video, fuck you so good
[Chorus]

Baby girl you want it hard to be a star you'll get down on it
Take it off no need to talk your crazy but I like the way you fuck me

[Chorus]

4 comments:

French Fry said...

I know I left a comment earlier! Oh well....love the song. One of my all time favs. And I really love the tat...I know I need one like but I don't know where! But as soon as I figure it out I'll be sure to send pics.
Love ya,
Kelli

~M~ said...

ha-ha Baby girl you want it hard to be a star you'll get down on it!

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOD!!! I am defiantely getting a boob job. They look like water balloons. Thank God for pushup bras.


Love ya

~M~ said...

OMG that is so not true! You look awesome my little Birdie. Love ya!