Thursday, November 1, 2007

The only thing good about today probably is tomorrow is FRIDAY!

Found this pic on Bobbie's my space thought all of you would like me to share him! Well I only have two of your stories for first date, so I don't really have much to talk about today. I know hard to believe me at a loss for words. Saturday is Kelly's birthday, I am pretty sure my darlin turns 31! Saturday night we should have some fun at my house, it will be the last weekend I can party until Thanksgiving weekend. Tim and I have proms for the next two weekends. We have Paula's birthday on the 11th and Theresa's on the 19th and I hope they will work with me and let us save a HUGE party for Thanksgiving weekend to celebrate their birthday's in style! Proms whip my ass we stand on our feet and pose for about 7 hours straight and then we have to do tear down of the sets so Partying is out of the question on Friday night because I have to have my rest before Saturday nights Proms! So let me know your girls suggestions of when we can all get together and celebrate your birthday's, I would be heart broken if I wasn't able to attend!

Here is a terrible pic of Kelly and me! ha-ha at least we are having fun! To the right is Christina and Paula before a clogging performance, we rocked out to Twisted Sisters, I Wanna Rock! Christina is in Las Vegas this weekend, so Good Luck on the gambling, come back rich!

First Date, come on everyone turn them in, I have been thinking about mine and you know my first date must not of been great because I really can't remember! But of course I have already shared two date stories with you before (bubble gum bubble gum in a dish blog) and come on those were bad so you can share one with me!

Well everyone have a good Thursday, it is Thirsty Thursday maybe instead of going grocery shopping we should go have a cocktail tonight, any takers?
Thought for the day:
"Happiness is not having what you want. Happiness is wanting what you have!"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry, just got the invite. Probably not tonight, I think I am coming down with a cold. My throat is feeling like I smoked a pack of cigarettes. I guess raw feeling. Have fun if you go. Maybe I will see you tomorrow. Paula

~M~ said...

OHHH NO I hope you aren't getting what Theresa, I and Tim have been fighting for weeks, take vitamins! Hope you feel better!