Monday, November 12, 2007

Monday again?!?

Hey everyone. Nothing exciting happened on the weekend to report. We had Coed to take pictures for so my weekend consisted of work! I did however get to go to Theresa's grandsons, TraVaughn's birthday Saturday, that was fun. Next weekend for me consists of more work! We will be doing Football Ball next weekend, so believe me by Thanksgiving weekend I will be ready to PARTY! Too bad you are all going to concerts that weekend, but maybe Tim and I will still be out when you are done with the concert. Paula I hope you had a wonderful birthday, I would like to take you to lunch this week. Are you busy Thursday? Well hope all of you have a great week! Love all around!
Thought for the day:
Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we are here we might as well dance!

No comments: