Friday, November 30, 2007

For the love of Friday.....

Well it is Friday again! I am glad. Not much going on for the weekend at our house. I think I will just hang out and do homemaker things! Laundry, clean the house, & do the grocery shopping. Thrilling isn't it? Sometimes even the party girl needs a rest! ha-ha. Watch I say this and something will come up and I will do something that is blogger worthy! I am not usually one to say no to a good invite! It is officially 22 more days until I will be in Sunny California for a rememberable Christmas. The only thing that won't be wonderful is not having all of you with me. When we planned this trip I was thinking my girls are getting older and they are old enough to enjoy Disney Land and right now they still like hanging out with Mom & Dad. When they both are driving there will be little need for the ole parents! So Christmas this year will be different to say the least but I hope it is as magical as I see in my dreams! Well hope all you have a great weekend! Love all around!!

PS Make sure you check out the comment area, we have an interesting subject started by French~Fry and she wants any and all input in the area! If you click on the title of today's blog it will pull up just today's blog and list all the comments at the bottom. Please comment we would love to hear your feed back!!!!!

Thought for the day: Love this email so I thought I would share it!

MY LIVING WILL Last night, my friend and I were sitting in the living room and I said to her, "I never want to live in a vegetative state, dependent on some machine and fluids from a bottle. If that ever happens, just pull the plug." She got up, unplugged the TV, and threw out my wine. She's such a bitch

8 comments:

French Fry said...

Your Christmas sounds wonderful! I wish we could all be there as well, now that would be a party!
OK I am looking for feedback on kind of a dirty topic but I figured this was the best place to ask. Any reviews on prince Albert's? All I've heard is from the guys on how much girls love them. I've personally never seen one so I'm wondering if all the hype is true? Any opinions?
Thanks,
Kelli

French Fry said...

Thanks for your opinion...I kinda feel the same way.

Anonymous said...

oh Kelli, I gotcha covered on this topic. My co-worker's husband is a piercer himself so I went right to the source. Pierced Dicks dont' mean a thing, and are NOT enjoyable. My co-worker said from personal experience that she made her husband take his out.....however a peirced "hood" on a girl is worth every penny spent! Not the clit, the hood though! She also said that if a girl pierces her hood it should be a bar bell and not a damn hoop!

There you go Kelli, I would definately pass this advice along to your friend that is questioning.

French Fry said...

Blue Genie you rock. Thanks so much for that insight. I even googled it...I know that sounds pathetic, but every opinion on there was from a guy saying how much his woman loved it.
I will certainly pass it along!
Thanks!

~M~ said...

Women fake orgasms too, so I think that women sometimes lie to men to make then think they are all that!

French Fry said...

I agree Mish, I don't think I want any sharp instruments down there thank you very much! And Jager does some crazy shit to you for sure!! I know a lot of women fake it and I wondered if that was the reason why there wasn't much feedback from them anywhere....
thanks guys! I knew I could count on you! ;)

~M~ said...

Right on, Kelly! Sean do you have your dick pierced? Or would that slow down its flight? haha

Shirt for Sean:

I am a Helicopter Pilot!

Stand back and prepare for take off!

Got to love Seany!!!! Theresa you are going to marry him!

Anonymous said...

not to sure that Theresa wanted to be reminded of that night Mish! It sure was funny though, i was SO tired that night but it definately made me open my eyes wide!