Thursday, November 29, 2007

I NEED A DRINK!!!!!

This day has been absolutely crazy and I haven't prepared anything before hand to blog about today can you believe it? But I have something fun for you to do though. Ever wonder what dog you would be if you were a dog, well now your question will be answered. I am a Golden Retriever. Let me know what everyone is for fun! Comment on my blog to tell me the answer please! Here is the website:









Thought for the day:

Remember the three R's: Respect for self; Respect for others; and Responsibility for all your actions.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am a great dane! Go figure

Anonymous said...

I am a golden retriever too Mish!

~M~ said...

ha-ha! Us dogs!

Anonymous said...

MaMa, you are a GREAT dane! I love you!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

hey Mish, delete that repeat, would you?

~M~ said...

Are Great Danes the dog that try to hump you all the time? haha

Anonymous said...

NO, NO! Great Danes are the ones that let YOU ride them ALL THE TIME!!! HaHa!

~M~ said...

Ha-ha

Anonymous said...

THE COMMENT ABOUT LIKING TO GET ROAD ALL THE TIME IS VERY VERY TRUE! (TONGUE HANGING OUT)

Anonymous said...

I'm a Golden Retriever too girls. Love and miss you all. Thanks for lunch today it was great seeing you.

love you all
Birdie

~M~ said...

We are mostly a pack of Golden Retrievers! I thought for sure you would be a Lab Theresa, since they are bird dogs! haha Thank you for lunch!!!!! Maybe Saturday we can meet for lunch if Sean is getting around better. Love ya.