Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Hump day again!

Well here it is again the dreaded end of month work load! How is every one's week going? The weather is so beautiful I can't complain. Speaking of work, Randi got her first job she is working at Blimpies in Hilltop Shopping Center she is really excited. So if you get hungry for a sub stop by and see her. Really Brooke is the one that needs a job that little money spender. She will have to find a very rich husband her clothes habit alone is out of control! I think she is Dorie's kid instead of mine LOL. So what is on for every one's weekend? It is suppose to be rainy which is good I need to stay home and clean my house! Brooke has a game she is cheering for Friday night and she won't be home until 2 am! Since they aren't staying the night we have to get her from the school at 2 am! It pissed me off that is ridiculous! Well hope all of you are doing well! Love all around!
Thought for the day:
I Believe... That heroes are the people who do what has to be done when it needs to be done, regardless of the consequences.

No comments: