Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Hump day again.....



What a perfect day to get this perfect email. Reminds me of important things. Well this week seems to be going quickly that is a good thing. It is suppose to be a beautiful weekend. I am excited maybe to fit in more motorcycle riding. The freedom you feel on a motorcycle on a beautiful day is unmatchable. I hope all of you are having a great week! I can hardly wait until next week we will have the whole gang together for hopefully what will prove to be an unforgettable concert! Gonna pack my booze in my boot and buy a soda and party my ass off! LOL Sometimes it sucks not being a beer drinker, but damn that shit taste terrible! YUCK! Got asked to lunch by Launa and Paula is coming along it should be awesome to see them. Haven't spent time with my little Paula for a long time! Love all around! Thought for the day is up above. smoooches!!!!

No comments: