Monday, October 6, 2008

Monday, Monday....

Happy Monday! I had an awesome weekend, I hope all of you did as well. Saturday night I had a great time I was so happy to see my peeps. We had a good time! I finally got my tattoo on Saturday and I like it. I am posting a picture of it but it is a cell phone picture so not the best. If you can tell what it says from the photo is says Bad. LOL cause maybe I am a bit? I have been asked if it hurt, NO it really didn't. Either I don't have much feeling in my neck or I am just a tough bitch but I didn't feel much of anything. Now would I ever suggest any of you getting one in between your tits as I have, I would say FUCK no that HURTS! LOL! Well I think tattoo's are hot and maybe some of you don't but I love every one of mine and their placement. Mom will have to always sit to the left of me! ha-ha My hair does cover it but in a breezy situation it would be quite noticeable. Well love all around.
Thought for the day:
If you can't be good then be good at being BAD!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I had such a great time too hon. I got a little drunk tho, but it sure was good to see all of you. Your tat is hot.

Peeps