Thursday, October 30, 2008

Cold Season....

Wow about 2 yesterday I was feeling it come on, I have a bit of a cold. You know the kind of cold where you just want to stay in bed and sleep but you are not really sick enough to stay home from work. I have worked at my job 8 years and have only called in one time. I am such a dedicated soldier! LOL Yesterday I forgot to put in my blog something. Twenty-four years ago on the 29th Tim and I went on our first date! Can you believe it we have been together 24 years, damn that is over half my life. Tim is the love of my life and my soul mate I couldn't see getting old with anyone but my Timothy Wayne! Well love all around!
Thought for the day:
There comes a point in your life when you realize:
Who matters, Who never did, Who won't anymore... And who always will. So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future..

No comments: