Friday, October 3, 2008

Friday and I'm in a Daze!

Happy Friday! I am so flippen tired. I guess that is what I get going to bed early in the morning and then waking up after a mere 4 hours of sleep. Why oh why do I punish myself this way? Hmmmm probably because at the time I am like Hell this is fun it is worth getting very little sleep and feeling like shit at work tomorrow. Well I didn't get my Tat yet the guy wasn't able to do it last night. So not sure when I will get it now we have tried like 3 times to get it done and something always seems to come up. That is what I get for venturing from my original artist. Well I guess I should get some work done then maybe the guys will let me take a nap under my desk later. LOL Love all around!
Thought for the day:
Life is just a fantasy.

No comments: