Friday, October 17, 2008

Woooooo Hoooooo! It is Friday

Happy Friday! Well not too much going on for my weekend. Tonight & tomorrow night my Timothy Wayne has to work. :( So tonight I will veg out on the couch and relax and tomorrow night I will go out for Dorie Ione's birthday bash! Went out for a few drinks last night it was fun I needed that I tell ya work has been a HELL hole! When I went to lunch yesterday with Launa we had to choose a place to eat where I could smoke because I was ready to fucking throw the phones outside and call it quits! They are really driving me bananas I can't get one damn thing done at work because the fucking phones have been ringing off the hook! So when I get home I fucking HATE talking on the phone, that is why I was so happy someone invented texting! Some of you say I sound crabby on the phone when you call me maybe that is because I get sick of having my sweet voice on all day! LOL Well love all around I hope to see most of you this weekend! Smoooooooches!
Thought for the day:
Always love the one your with, with no hold back.

No comments: