Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Missed two days!

Hi all I am sorry I missed two days. WORK! I have the major blahhhhhs. I am so burnt out! I have the kind of job though you take time off for the burn out and you feel pretty good until you get back! My job waits for me. No one does my job in my absence so the time off never makes me feel any better. Hmmmm maybe I am going through a mid life crisis or something but lately I am just not feeling like I want to do this for the rest of my fucking life. Don't get me wrong I am blessed an thankful for my job and all the people I work with I truly love but it is a JOB. A JOB not a career not anything that has a future. And the other thing I truly don't feel appreciated for the hard work I do. I work in a mans world and it is so evident everyday that the men get all the rewards, appreciation, and quirks. I am sure all of you feel this way at times. The person at the bottom that works sometimes double compared to some of the tops gets lost in the theme of things. That is why I want my children so desperately to go to college to not make the same mistake that I have. I just want to stop working for someone else, making someone else's business thrive. I need to get off my ass and find a way to work for myself to achieve for the good of myself and my family. So right now I just feel like SHIT. Maybe that is why I have been missing my blog and not doing the song of the day. My job & winter have created the whoa is me complex. So you know the saying Get a LIFE! I need to do that!
The weekend was awesome however. Friday night Tim and I just relaxed watched movies and chilled. Saturday Tim got another tattoo. He feels good he is caught up with me now we each have four. We went to a great dinner with Theresa & Sean at Armours and then went dancing at the Beacon. I had a wonderful time. Of course I was away from work! I got to see Tim smile and laugh with good friends that always lifts your spirit. My girls are doing awesome that is always a good thing for ones soul. I have great children. They are both doing great in school and Randi is working and Brooke is cheering her little heart out. So even though I feel down in the dumps I know I need to keep my chin up because of how wonderful I have it at home. I have to remind myself things could be worse! Last night Randi came home with her first broken heart by a boy. I was so broken hearted to see her so upset. I told her I would like to tell you this is the last time you will feel this pain baby but it will happen again. You know when you watch your children go through this it brings you to the time you felt that pain when you were young. But isn't it true the things we go through really do make us who you are in the end? Well all love all around. I am looking forward to the concert and having a great time!
Thought for the day:
Sometimes Life just isn't the way you want it to be.....

No comments: