Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Tuesday again.....

Good Morning Peeps. Well I think I just might need to go out for a drink tonight. hmmmmm any takers? See I stay home all weekend and then I find myself missing the bar! We are short handed at work and the work load has been wearing me out! So I get home and I think hmmmm I sure would like to listen to the juke box, smoke and drink my ass off. Hi my name is Michelle and I am an alcoholic. LOL Nah not really! I am sure counting down the days to the Buckcherry concert I am so stoked! We will have a great time and it will be good to have the whole gang together. Bobbie you are sure missing out moving so far away from us! Well Bobbie if you are reading I do sincerely hope moving to Idaho has improved things for you. I would like for you to perhaps call instead of just sending me silly texts and just texts that say you miss me. I left you a message on your my space so your move girlie. For the rest of you, Love all around!
Thought for the day:
I Believe... That no matter how good a friend is, they're going to hurt you every once in a while and you must forgive them for that.

1 comment:

French Fry said...

I'll meet ya at the bar babe. I'm so ready for a night of partying it isn't even funny! It sucks when your busy and I'm not cuz then I never talk to you!
Love ya,
Kel