Thursday, October 2, 2008

Tattoo Fever....

Well I have my next tattoo picked out and placement. Well I have actually a couple picked out but I will only do one for the time being. Might have it done tonight if things go as planned. Boy things have been quiet???? Haven't heard from any of you???? Well I mean I got texts last night from Birdie girlie but I haven't heard fromt he rest of the gang in a while? Miss all of you, we seriously need to all get together before the concert at least! Love all around!
Thought for the day:
I am not out to impress anyone but myself. LOL

3 comments:

French Fry said...

Ok give us the scoop...what is the tattoo of and where is it going?

~M~ said...

hmmmm, have to wait for the picture ;o) it will be good!

French Fry said...

Then I expect a pic TONIGHT! No excuses!!!