Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Another day at the grind.....

Happy Tuesday. What is so good about Tuesday? I guess any day I wake up is a good day! Well next month should be a busy month again for Tim & I, the school dances begin again. We just bought Brooke an amazing dress for Coed. It is so hard seeing my girls get so grown up! High School will go by so quickly and then in no time it will be just me and Tim. Wow. I think I am starting to feel old! We have a lot of birthday's coming up quickly at least we will have a reason to party! Dorie's is the first one coming up it is October 18th. Tim has to work that night but she has invited everyone to go out with her to celebrate at the Sandbar. Last year we celebrated her birthday at Butch's I remember that being a grand ole time! I will have to see when Tim's wedding is and how late he will have to work. Those weddings wipe him out so I hope we will be able to attend the festivities! Well love all around!
Thought for the day:
Envy is a waste of time. You already have all you need.

No comments: