Thursday, October 9, 2008

Almost the weekend!

I don't know what has been going on this week but I tell you it must be a full moon or some planetary alignment problem! People I generally like just keep pissing me off or rubbing me the wrong way!!!! Thank goodness on Tuesday Theresa girlie asked me for cocktails because that helped termendously! So here I sit hoping I make it to the end of the week without killing anyone! LOL So peeps was up for the weekend? It is suppose to be shitty out. Love all around!
Thought for the day:
'Whatever you give a woman, she's going to multiply.
If you give her a house, she'll give you a home.
If you give her groceries, she'll give you a meal.
If you give her a smile, she'll give you her heart.
She multiplies and enlarges what is given to her.'

So - if you give her SHIT,
you will receive more SHIT than any one human being can handle!!!!!

No comments: