Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Happy Tuesday!

Hello all. I am late blogging! Wow what a morning. Well Theresa and Sean made it back last night and I am looking forward to hearing about all their fun they had! Launa & Scott Wesley had a fabulous weekend in Jackson seeing her daughter. Oh ya if you haven't heard Launa and Scott are doing the nasty! LOL I mean dating. This week is so beautiful out I should of taken the whole week off. Wow we had a whole summer go by without one patio party! What slackers! Will next year maybe we will be all a bit less busy so we can kick back and have one HELL of a patio party. We need one like last year with pictures and all! We all need a Saturday night out soon where we all get our wild on and get those rememberable photo moments. I miss those times!!!!! Well love all around!
Thought for the day:
Some days your the bug and somedays you are the windshield!

No comments: