Monday, September 22, 2008

Happy Monday!!!

I hope you all had a good weekend. I had a pretty good weekend. Dorie and I were at the event center a little after 7 am to get our concert tickets. We had fun in line waiting and when they did the split for General Admission tickets and Reserved Seating tickets we ended up being like 4th in line. So the seats we got are awesome. Section S Row 7 & 8. We are close to the stage!!! We will have a great time. Saturday Tim and I rode a bit with our friends and then went to Elixirs were we had an absolute awesome time. Boy I got so drunk that I don't remember how I got home and some other things, WOW. So Sunday I spent all day in bed only getting out to go to the store and get Brooke's birthday cake. My baby turned 15 today!!!! Well I hope you all had a good weekend I was sad that all of you couldn't of came out this weekend with us it seems like it has been forever since we have all gotten together. I think the last time was probably Theresa and Sean's wedding. Love all around!!!!

No comments: