Friday, September 19, 2008

Happy Friday.....

Woweeee this is my 400th post! Thank you Kelli & Kelly for your comments yesterday. I have a teacher I despise too! This teacher hated me because he was the wrestling couch (he was my gymnastics coach hence the story) and he picked on me because Tim his star wrestler quit and he blamed me for Tim quitting. So you know those bad teachers cause a black mark for a lifetime. Luckily he has chilled out because now he is Randi's gym teacher! LOL Well Thank you for last night Theresa, Seanus, Dorie, Suzie, & Kim, Julian, John, and my love! I had a blast last night at the Moony and afterwards ~wink wink~! Well ticket time is tomorrow! I will be up at the event center early buying are Buckcherry tickets! I can hardly wait! Love all around!
Thought for the day:
That we don't have to change friends if we understand that friends change.

No comments: