Tuesday, September 9, 2008

What's up?

What's up with everyone? Haven't heard from some of you in while.... You all game for the 20th? Should prove to be a good time! I really hope everyone can work this out so we can all party together. I need pictures for the blog and this event should prove to be picture worthy. DD I certainly need you there, you are the party photographer! So come all lets do it or do I have to drag you all out???? I will it isn't something you should put past me! So come on all let us get this to a plan. Love all around!
Thought for the day:
What fun would life be without a party?!?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hate to be the bearer of bad new but....Dez has a volleyball tournament on the 20th....in Sheridan :-( Don't have any idea what time the tournament starts let alone when it will be over. This is a first for DD and I, travelling for sports with Dez so I really don't think DD and I can make any promises for the 20th. Sorry Cutie!! DD and I might have to join another time once again! Sorry ya all...i know we really want to be there so, we'll see what that day brings us K?