Thursday, September 25, 2008

Almost the weekend!

Wow this week has gone by quickly! Well it is the third day for me not having a cigarette! Wonder if I can maintain this. So far so good. This morning I was blowing drying my hair and I could smell the sweet scent of my shampoo. So my smelling senses are already coming back. Hmmmm maybe I can actually do this. It is hard to quit for me because I actually love to smoke. I feel like I am losing my best friend giving it up. But what I don't like is the wrinkles that are appearing above my lip and under my eyes and exercising the way I do the lack of air I have. So it is for the best! I am a vain little bitch and I don't want to look like a withered old hag that hacks up a lung every morning. So so far so good. I haven't even been too crabby, maybe just a tad but who in the hell ever thought I was totally nice & sweet anyway! Love all around!
Though for the day:
I Believe... Two people can look at the exact same thing and see something totally different.

2 comments:

French Fry said...

Love your comment...so very true.
I'm very proud of you for quitting! Hang in there!
Love ya,
Kelli

~M~ said...

Thank you thank you. I won't gaurantee anything but I will give it a shot. Love ya!