Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Hump day....

Wow I guess fall is beginning early. Back to my old routines, at least I don't have to take the kids to school anymore! Started my running again after a three week break, damn that kicked my ass! I have a new teacher for clogging and she is teaching us a new way of clogging and damn I feel like a beginner again and totally untalented! Should be interesting! Kelly I miss you teaching!!!!! Well I am sad DD & Kelly can't make the Elixir thing but I hope the rest of you can. Launa has a new love interest so I am dying to meet him! Hope the rest of you can all make it. Well love all around!
Thought for the day:
Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.
Live simply, love generously, care deeply, speak kindly.

No comments: