Tuesday, December 4, 2007

WIND KEEP ON BLOWING!!!!

I hate this time of year. The wind is just terrible. I don't mind snow, I actually love the weather changing. But the wind is getting worse and worse every year!


Bobbie is coming this weekend and I hope we can make her birthday rememberable. Saturday everyone please put it on your calendars! "Shake that ass for me, shake that ass for me!" We will find somewhere good to go dancing! Also on the agenda Bobbie wants to move back. She can't stand Rock Springs nor her job. Anyone have suggestions of job's for her to apply for when she is here? I am hoping we can have her back here soon! We miss you Bobbie girl, but we also want you to have a good job and a place of your own when you come back. We want you here more then anything but we don't want to see you dependent on a CERTAIN someone! See you Friday Bobbie, drive safe.....
Thought for the day:

Accept that some days you're the pigeon, and some days you're the
statue.


No comments: